Teacher positions are listed on SCSU Ed Post and below:
- 0.5 Kindergarten Teacher Now accepting applications for a 0.5 Kindergarten Teacher to begin in the fall of the 2014-2015 school year. Preference will be given to candidates who posses the following qualifications:
- Enjoy working as a collaborative team member in a K-12 setting.
- Have outstanding communication skills.
- Must be skilled at meeting the diverse needs of all learners.
- Must have a strong desire to utilize best practice strategies including differentiated instruction.
- Appropriate MN teaching license (Multiple licensers beneficial).
- Willingness to fill extracurricular vacancies.
- Have a strong background in technology.
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Paras
- Bus Driver / Substitute Bus DriversCDL License, School endrosement with air brakes. Experience preffered, but will pay to train. Please contact Sherry Soltis, Transportation Director, for more information at (320) 573-2174.
To Apply: Interested applicants should send a letter of application, resume, transcripts, copy of valid MN teaching license, and three current letters of recommendation to:
Upsala Area Schools
PO Box 190 - 415 S. Main St
Upsala, MN 56384
(320)573-2176 Ext. 373